Choosing to make blogging your career because you want to escape a mundane job forcing yourself to write about something that you 're not interested in is as torturous as the mundane job are running away from. To blog successfully, you have to
1. Find your niche. The very first option that I think a blogger should write on is a topic that he/ she feel passionate about and interested in. In order not to run out of inspiration for worthwhile content, you must locate an area of strength, expertise or interest to write about. Your readers must find your posts interesting, educative or entertaining enough. I mean, you must have to give them a good enough reason to want to read your next post. If you love sports, for example, you may decide to write about that. The order reason I recommend that you write about something you 're passionate about is because your feelings and emotion shows through your writings. If you feel indifferent to a many subject but still write about it just for the sake of it, your reader will notice it.
2. Be consistent. If people visit your blog thrice or more without seeing any new thing, they will naturally get the impression that you 're not really serious. After all, they will naturally get the impression that you are not really serious. After all, they get fresh information from other related blogs. So why will they stick to your? It is idea to place at least a post on your blog twice or more weekly and put something there every other day if not a comment, and then maybe something related that you read in the news.
3. Be focused. Write on unique, relevant and helpful topics . Your content should not be too short and not too long. Between 300 and 400 words will do for a post. don’t make your readers bored. Avoid spelling errors. Be precise and straight to the point. Be interesting
4. Be responsive. When someone drops a comment on your post, please respond people like to and related with, especially when they are interested in what you do. It gives the impression that you care about their opinions. After all the, blog is created for them. Isn’t it?
5. Content type=ad type. Don’t forget that the content of your post determines the type of ads that Google will place on your site. The first few lines are most important in determining what type of ads will be advertised in your site. So concentrate on the first few lines very carefully. 6. Don't violate copyright laws. Do not copy and post other people’s contents on your blog. It is wildly wrong and must be avoided. Take your time to write your own unique articles. This makes you original and gives your reader the right impression that you know what you`er doing. Come to think of it, how would you feel, if you come to find a post you placed on your site sometimes ago on it and credited to me?