As the transformation of humanity accelerates we are witnessing the breakdown of the old ways of being and the emergence of a new higher vibration of consciousness. This stirring is being felt by many people. If you are reading this article, no doubt you are one of them. These people are feeling, many for the first time, the innate sense of purpose they have in being here during this time on Earth. They know they have a role in supporting the shift that is occurring. I hear from people everyday who know they have a role, yet they feel uncertain about "how" to get started, especially if it involves launching a business or making major career change. Others are feeling isolated in their purpose and feel a need to connect with like minded peers.
In this amazing time it is important to understand the connection between your practical and tangible business decisions and your higher consciousness and connection to spirit. When you integrate your spiritual purpose with your tangible assets you will create conscious wealth, in all areas of your life.
How? Let's look at wealth first.
Wealth is derived from the root word, well-being. When your well-being is coming from a conscious connection to spirit, everything flows. This is what I call conscious wealth. It is created by the relationships you have in 5 key areas in your life. You must consistently focus on growing and nurturing these relationships as if you were caring for a child, in order to create conscious wealth. Let's explore these critical 5 as if they were individual people in your life. Just for fun we will break you into 5 different people or selves and explore your relationship with each. We will start with the formless and move into form. This is the process of all creation.
1) Spirit - You are a spiritual being having a physical experience. This experience physically, is a direct representation of your spiritual self. Everything you create physically comes from the spiritual realm. In order to have a vibrant healthy relationship with your spiritual self you must invest time in connecting, listening, acknowledging and questioning. Sound familiar? It will if you have partner, kids or close friends! What daily commitments do you have with your spiritual self? Do you meditate? Journal? Pray? Reflect?
2) Intellect - Your mind is in every cell of your body. As you raise your consciousness and let go of blocks and limitations, you will see the effects physically. Many times people are tired or fatigued after major breakthroughs in their belief system. To have a great relationship with your intellectual self you must again invest the time daily, to stimulate the growth and well being of your glorious mind. What do you read? How often? What do you listen to? What words do you speak? Observe closely over the next few weeks. How are you feeding and nurturing your mind? If you watch TV and listen to radio, I challenge you to turn them off for a week and notice the difference in your thoughts and nervous mental energy.
3) Financial - If we removed the part of you that creates and invests money and stood that self in front of you, how would you feel about your relationship? I use the word invest where many people use spend. We never spend anything we invest it in our future and it returns to us in some equally vibrational form. When you invest money in junk food it returns in a fatty high cholesterol form in your body. When you invest money in super food it returns in vitality and health. How are you nurturing your relationship with your financial self? Do you invest in items that support your purpose? Do you sell products and services that provide value to the world in alignment with your spiritual purpose? Invest a few minutes daily to decide where you will place your "green energy" and where you will receive it.
4) Physical - How do you feel about the items in your life? Your home, car, office equipment. More importantly how do you feel about your physical self? I'm not talking about your body, I'm referring to the part of you who chooses the physical items you allow into your life. What process does this self use in making decisions regarding physical purchases. Are they based on aligning with your spiritual self, or are they made from fear and lack? What do you do to grow and nurture the relationship you have with your physical self? Do you sell or donate items you no longer use? Do you clean and maintain the items you love? Is your house and car clean and organized? If your physical self were a child how well would you be parenting?
5) Body - What does your body say about the spiritual expression of who you are? Your body is your temple. Are you honoring it? Do you love, nurture and acknowledge your beautiful structure? Are you investing time daily to support its well being? Do you feed it high quality fuel? Don't buy in to the medical industries plan for your health. This relationship is yours! Stretch, bathe in bubbles, receive massages, manicures and deep conditioning treatments for your hair! Dress well and eat like the King or Queen you are. Love your body!
Does this sound like a lot? When you align with your spiritual truth the need and desire for consumption dissipates. Now don't get me wrong here, I like beautiful things, financial abundance and spa treatments! However once you line up with the truth of who you are, and allow yourself to receive it, you require less "filler".
Fifteen minutes of commitment in each area is a great start toward conscious wealth. Do you know 15 minutes of meditation is equal to an hour of sleep? Add fifteen minutes of yoga while listening to classical or other intellectually uplifting music and you have 3 areas covered! Most of you work and shop fifteen minutes a day so bring conscious thought to those areas, clean an extra 1/4 hour before retiring (your already ahead on your sleep because of the mediation) and you have attended to all five areas. You are tapping in to a powerful consciousness and on your way to a wealth that allows abundance to flow!